View Single Post
Old 06.03.2007, 07:28 AM   #38
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergisonic
hello everybody,
just returning of one of the best sonic days in my life!!! it's late (7:10 am) and i'm really tired. i hope to explain more about the show early, but now, only the (amazing and surprising) setlist:

daydream show (kim, thurston, lee, steve):
teenage riot, silver rocket, the sprawl, cross the breeze, eric's trip, total trash, hey joni, providence (what a noise!), candle, rain king, kissability, trilogy (the wonder, hyperstation, eliminator jr.)

bonus (kim, thurston, lee, steve, MARK IBOLD)
incinerate, reena, jam runs free, pink steam.

And let me see...

1h45mins of music

highlights: the seven first songs and the trilogy were amazing (silver rocket, the sprawl, hey joni, total trash -slower than in the LP- and hyperstation sounded really great, hits of the festival).

all of the intros and the outros of the LP have been played on the show.

needed more rehearsal for eliminator jr and rain king

more about the show soon... i need to sleep.

really thanks to sonic youth, for (again) one of the best moments of my life.

i'll repeat...

sergi
from Barcelona, with sonic love
Thank you !!! You lucky !!!

HECKLER SPRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|