View Single Post
Old 05.31.2008, 11:18 PM   #67
breligion
little trouble girl

breligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard suckabreligion cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
You know FNM pt out three records without Mike Patton right?

Actually, to the best of my knowledge, they only put out two pre-Patton albums. We Care A Lot, which is apparently their first album, came out after they were already together for a few years (they were originally named Faith No Man).

Maybe I'm wrong. If you know of any earlier recordings, lemme know. I'd like to hear them with their other singers.

I still muchly enjoy Introduce Yourself. "Anne's Song", "Death March", and "The Crab Song" are great. I haven't heard all of We Care A lot, but I'm downloading it right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
ANGEL DUST IS A GENIUS CLASSIC AND WILL FOREVER BE SO

I completely agree about Angel Dust. To me all of their albums have some greatness to them. In my eyes Faith No More did more right than wrong. One of those things was probably breaking up when they did. Do you think they knew they were going to break up when they titled their final album Album of the Year? I mean, man, how the fuck could they expect top the album of the year??;P
breligion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|