View Single Post
Old 01.13.2013, 01:57 AM   #8
Dr Chocolate
children of satan

Dr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's asses
i haven't watched it in years, but i think it's in "Thrill Of It All" someone does a 50/50 down this huge ass rail, in a slowed down a bit speed. the song is Supertzr by Black Sabbath.

i got some old 411 videos still
one of my favorites is this Alien Workshop "Industry" section
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcqWUFa0jaU
i was totally blown away when that first song was finally released Dino Jr's bonus ep that came with Farm, some 15+ years later

i've always dug how the music fits so well in skatevideos. i haven't been on a skateboard since the mid 90's. kinda gave up on it. but i sure do dig watching the videos.

another neat one i've seen is this one about some exploding green balls that some mad scientist made that'll blow up the world if one is dropped. pretty sure i still got that one as well. haven't really watched them in many years. but i've never been bored with music selection in a skate video. even if it'd end up being something like Frank Sinatra. this to me was the only way back before the internet when this was one way to discover new bands. just go pick up any skate video. it'd be worth it.

i've never been disappointed with any Alien Workshop video
i like how they edit the video to the music
or is that the other way around?
Dr Chocolate is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|