View Single Post
Old 01.28.2019, 03:45 PM   #443
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Wait until you hear about bags of goon...

I stopped drinking because it tasted shit. And also because I didn't feel comfortable hanging around a bunch of teenagers whose sole plan was to get shitfaced. But mostly because it tasted shit.

Oh, there's times where I'm fine with objectification - that said, I prefer it on my own time, where I can pick and choose.

And for future reference - the closer to an andro appearance someone has, the more attracted I'm likely to be. If I cannot tell their gender from a photo, I'll think they're cute as hell.

Thirteen months until I'm 18 and can move on to adult problems.
oh haha you said “a boy in a skirt” and that’s all i could conjure up. o well. there is a calendar for you somewhere i am sure. the important thing is that you look at it and feel good.

bags of goon? wtf lmao

girls in my day drank wine coolers. oh yeah hahaha. sorority bitches mostly. repugnant to me, that drink, but maybe more your bag. no goons required lololo.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|