View Single Post
Old 11.14.2009, 05:10 AM   #46
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Hmm. Yeah, this forum can get a little wild, but I think it's because everyone here is all so different. That's what's cool about Sonic Youth, many of their fans have such wildly divergent tastes. And what's interesting about this forum is just how many people on here don't even listen to SY much at all anymore, or haven't been pleased with their latest shit (I personally think Rather Ripped and Nurse both kinda suck, a lot -- dug the Eternal though, King Crimson melody ripoff and all!), yet still continue to post here, which is really interesting. I wonder if that's a popular phenomenon online. Like, can you imagine a board about sex, where a fifth of the people posting don't even have sex? Or are virgins? Like, what would you talk about? This board isn't very useful for news, except for Moshe's posts.. it's decent with music reccomendations though all the best music I've discovered from last.fm or noisefanatics.com. So, basically, what are we all left to talk about? I mean, what is there really to do on this board, aside from say what movies you watched recently, what music you listened to recently, what book you read recently? We start getting real, and I think reality and the internet mix in a weird, weird way. You know, it's kinda like making meth. I feel like sometimes, our meth lab explodes. But you know, it's just like.. 3rd degree burns.. none of us actually die. Anyway, Sway will return. They always return. Hell, he might be another user on here anyway. Who's to say?... Though it will be pretty much impossible for him to hide who he is, if he tries to do that, considering he has a very particular posting style.

I don't really have a point to make here, I'm drunk so hey.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|