View Single Post
Old 02.14.2015, 09:05 AM   #38545
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Thx, Schiz......we delivered 170 arrangements yesterday......off for another day of delivering fun!

My 12 year old didn't have school yesterday, so she helped me on some of the deliveries. We had a BIG order going to one places, over 20 orders of various sizes. One series was this glass bowl with arrangement inside. The bowls were a little heavy with the water. I went to pick one up and the glass snapped in my hand. Fortunately, I wasn't cut. In all of my years of delivering, I have NEVER dropped an order. So I pick up the next glass bowl with both hands as I start towards the door, the bowl shatters in my hands (no cuts).

It was in the mid 30's here yesterday and we determined the cold glass and my warm hands caused the glass to break. Very fortunate none of the other bowls reacted in the same way.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|