View Single Post
Old 11.05.2011, 06:06 PM   #20
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelle
The strokes, Beady eye and Sonic youth in one fest, sounds pretty awesome to me.
Eh? I think The Soup Nazi nailed it perfectly when he talked about the lameness of a festival like this in some other thread. He was referring specifically to the date in Chile, i think, but it can be easily applied to the rest of these Southamerican dates, possibly with the sole exception of Uruguay where they apparently are gonna be playing at a theater. For a moment i thought about travelling to Uruguay to catch the show, but it would be too expensive for me. I'm hoping some documents of good quality will appear, but maybe that won't happen.