View Single Post
Old 11.03.2014, 04:11 PM   #144
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
I went and saw The Melvins this past Thursday night (All Hallows Eve).

Buzzo was donning this choir robe / muumuu getup that would stand out at a Polyphonic Spree show.

Touring as a trio, they filled the small venue with so much sound. Not sure if it belonged to the venue or The Melvins, but there was this light box mounted high on the wall to where everyone could see everyone, the stage never became dark.

Jeff Pinkus played and looked like he was having the time of his life up on that stage. Shredding the bass with a smile on his face.

Melvins had a sweet merchandise table......all vinyl (even the seven inch records) was $30. I was surprised at the number of magic marker sketches that sold ($20) and the fact they had t-shirts in XXL and XXXL sizes.

Last but not least, Le Butcherette was a total surprise to me. Not knowing much about them, I didn't know what to expect. WOW - her vocals were a mix of Diana Rogerson and PJ Harvey. I enjoyed the fact that a good deal of the songs featured killer keyboards in place of guitar. She was all over the place even doing a song from up on the bar. I can't wait to see them live again.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|