View Single Post
Old 04.16.2009, 04:43 PM   #8
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
To me the lowest common denominator problem is inherant at the top spectrum of the industry with the like of companies releasing people like britney and aguilera et al to mass critical acclaim. Also major label executives and music media are problematic.

The abililty of anyone recording in at home and releasing a cdr or uploading to a website is far less of a problem than the aforementioned top level garbage. With out home four tracks, daw's etc we wouldn't have some great stuff that exists now. Also I couldn't get paid for writing music like I do with out the said four tracks, daw's, cdr's and the internet. So I'm very much for all the DIY stuff whether it be good or bad. The enjoyment people get from doing be it trying to get some where or just as a hobby is incalcuable.
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|