View Single Post
Old 03.23.2008, 04:44 PM   #16
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
Exactly, which is why my answer still stands.

Well, it's definitely not just the locked groove effect recreated on CD. Have you heard the edit? It's bizarre.. I didn't actually realize how bizarre until today. It takes the 'mystery train, three way plane' part and actually repeats it after the freak-out that follows that part of the song on the normal version, and then when Thurston sings 'to your SKULL' a second time, all the music drops out and it's just swirling noise under his voice, which sounds like noise from the album, pitched down and, well, 'remixed'.
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|