View Single Post
Old 01.10.2017, 01:17 PM   #26
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I don't know, but I saw that and it was just one more nail in Pitchfork's coffin for me. I've claimed to hate that site for a long time, but still checked it at least every couple of days. Now, I'm really starting to lose interest. They no longer even attempt to shine a spotlight on lesser-known artists, which was once, ostensibly, their purpose.

I like the fact that they pretty consistently back Kanye (at least creatively), and I like that they made fun of Drake and VIEWS and "Chaining Tatum" and stuff. But it's rare as hell that I find anything of value in their coverage.

But yeah, fuck that she, I'm not listening to lil peep. What's next, Machine Gun Kelly? Sorry, but white rappers are mostly terrible, and if that makes me a racist, so be it.
I actually checked out a couple of Lil Peep songs, just to make sure he was as bad as I imagined. Shit, if he's a rapper then pretty much anyone can be.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|