View Single Post
Old 10.02.2007, 02:44 PM   #106
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I get the feeling it's all crap anyways and no one will give a damn about it in ten years. kind of like skiffle

it's been around since the beginning of the XX century.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porky
Well, Pita certainly works mainly with electronics, but I dunno, perhaps the perception of electronica is different in Europe than it is in America. His music is not exactly what I would call electronica as such, but it's too thought-out to be classified as noise too. Merzbow works mainly with digital equipment these days and he too sometimes gets thrown into that black hole where circuit-bending, electronic noise, drone etc meet because of laziness.

yes, that's what i meant with how pita is like unclassifiable electronica, the first time i heard him, i thought, to my ears and perception that he was working in an area around breakbeat, idm and drill n' bass but defying both the sounds these genres are supposed to sound and sound itself by employing distortion and frequencies like no one in the electronic realm. at least i consider him electronic, a programmer more than a sound artist but that's me and my own prejudiscims.

his latest album makes the case by doing a bunch of different styles in every track and by associating himself with more of a noise crowd by being released through no fun productions
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|