View Single Post
Old 01.30.2017, 08:22 PM   #8
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Should I ever try to listen to Fleetwood Mac seriously? Like, sit down with an album and just try to understand it? The thought has crossed my mind for years but I've never put it into action. Never heard TUSK and I don't feel the poorer.

Thanks and good stuff otherwise but

Yes, I actually do believe that you should sit down and listen to a Fleetwood Mac album. There's a lot of snippets of awesomeness in their golden period. You could play it safe and go with Rumors, the one everyone in the world owns, because you probably own it. Or you could get weird and go with TUSK. I think the latter is probably the more interesting listen. If you listen to Rumors, you'll likely just realize that you have, in fact, heard it all. I'm not a fan of the band in general, but they had some pretty cool moments that I think most musical fans can appreciate. They also had many many shit moments.

Also, Jackie-o Motherfucker!!!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|