View Single Post
Old 04.08.2016, 01:28 PM   #7
Screaming Skull
children of satan

Screaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Man, I checked out "The Wheel" the other day and I'm very pleased. I can totally see why this is being marketed as sort of a spiritual sequel (as well as a chronological one) to Let England Shake. There's a very similar dark, rhythmic instrumentation on this song that makes me totally fucking amped for the album.

Odds are this will be my #2 album of the year. At this point, I can't see it going down any other way.

God I fucking love PJ Harvey! And oh! how I've missed her these past few years. Let England Shake was my hands down fav rotor album of 2011, and let's face it -- she's just a fucking goddess. She not only seems to be physically incapable of releasing bad albums, but also seems to only know how to make classic ones. This is a big deal for me and I'm just dying to hear the album in full.

I share your passion for Polly Jean. She's an all-time great and can do no wrong. I'm totally amped. Now I just need an Atlanta tour date.
Screaming Skull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|