View Single Post
Old 06.14.2012, 01:08 AM   #1517
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunderbuss
Did you ever go to any Wimbledon games when they were playing at Selhurst Park? I can remember going to a few and them having a fanfare played over the PA every time the Wombles got a corner.

Thinking of it, it may have been every time they got a touch of the ball actually.

Anyway, on to more current things, I can't beleive that Spurs have sacked Redknapp, supposedly because they're not in the Champions League, although I can't help but think there's more to it than that. I wonder who they think they can get in that will do a better job than him. What a bunch of Muppets.

it seems a very silly thing to do. i hear that moyes may be on his way over there which is interesting but makes me wonder who in the hell would want to take over at everton?

as far as the euros go i think its looking fairly likely that the germans are gonna go pretty far, if not take the thing as they looked so well organized and pretty unstoppable today. shame its always the same old teams that always win these things.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|