View Single Post
Old 01.26.2018, 09:56 PM   #3485
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I don't feel comfortable predicting that far ahead, but I feel good predicting 2018 will be a fucking bloodbath for the GOP. Some really, really cool shit is happening on the ground.

I'm in a small place in Ohio. A core group has developed over the past year. We are fierce and committed, and we are well-connected with other groups in Ohio who are just as committed. We've already kicked some ass. Recently stopped some bullshit redistricting proposal in the statehouse. We're ALREADY canvassing for November candidates.

Sure, some popular war may break out and the "don't change horses mid-stream" sentiment might prevail. Who knows?

But I'm headed to Columbus tomorrow to meet with leadership committees from various groups to refine our plan of attack. We're smart. We care. We'll fight hard.

Work local to change the nation. I'm pretty sure it'll work. Maybe not. But I think so or I wouldn't be spending my time. Chin up and help out.

this is great to hear and it gives me some courage

thanks
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|