View Single Post
Old 05.05.2009, 06:28 PM   #15507
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Better_Than_You
there's 17 'probable' cases of swine flu in mn.

did you hear that??

'probable'. and the news actually put probable in quotations.

I SMELL BULLSHIT WITH A NICE SIDE OF FEAR TACTICS.

I'm quite sure that it's been more prevalent than the numbers show.

each "report" is that of someone who actually went to the ER, had someone see them with 0.5 brain and then had that special someone mail off the samples to the CDC (along with a backlog of scores and scores of other "real" flu strains).

ultimately, I believe that the disproportionate amount in mortality and morbidity between mexico and EVERYWHERE else points toward a need for better healthcare in mexico.

had this been a truly virulent pandemic, you would have seen exponential growth daily, with death rates in-line with what had been seen previously.

thankfully, that never happened; however, it doesn't mean it can't or isn't likely.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|