View Single Post
Old 09.18.2018, 10:15 AM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
in pennsylvania, over 60 years, it was 300, THREE HUNDRED priests raping kids women and men systematically. That is NOT a small fraction. The Diocese of Pennsylvania has probably 200 priests MAX at any given time.

they are all complicit.
yeah that is a large number, but i don’t know who’s complicit with what.

i’m definitely looking forward to the results of the judicial process. and investigations not just in PA but worldwide

however, my own experience... in the school i attended none of the priests i think were pedos (that we could tell, eh). one was an alkie though. they caught him stealing the communion wine lmao.

the other priests seemed good decent people who did good work, not in the school but with people with real needs.

there was however once a new religion teacher who turned out a bit weird, and the parents sniffed him out and sent him packing. surprise surprise years later it comes out that in a different school where he had more power and less supervision he had made kids jerk him off.

fucking nasty.

eta: there was also an alkie teacher who got close to this widow and diddled the kid. i just remembered! the fucking drunko.

these were teachers though not priests

but anyway, let the judicial process move forward.

i haven’t interrogated my parents on the subject btw— they’re still believers, go to mass, etc. i wonder what they hear/think.

me i watch fútbol on sundays. the true religion!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|