View Single Post
Old 10.31.2017, 08:58 AM   #9
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
National Media only discusses the "juiced" balls and what it will mena if the Dodgers lose. No talk of the mighty Astros and the single best hitting team of all baseball.

Anyone in particular you are referring to?

Commentary was bleak during the Yankees series, but I think the Astros have been receiving favorable coverage during the World Series......especially on MLB Network. Just yesterday I heard Peter Gammons say Alex Bregman is one of the smartest players he has veered covered.

I don’t take much stock in anything Stephen A. Smith has to say, but this tweet comparing Jose Altuve to Barry Bonds says a lot.

Minute Maid Park has also been receiving favorable reviews. From the crowd noise to balls flying over the train tracks......the juice box has been looking good. Last week when Mike & Mike asked Craig Biggio about slick balls, Biggio responded: “I’m not a conspiracy therapist, balls round and hard.”
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|