View Single Post
Old 05.20.2010, 02:55 AM   #104
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Sure, but what I said is not something that's a big deal in the least; like, I don't mean any malice behind it, it was just a simple aside... it's all in good nature, no reason for anyone on here to put some spin on it like it was some kind of personal attack, that I was trying to invalidate his opinions with that little quote. It was more saying -- hey, this guy has done tons of forward-thinking shit that shouldn't be outright dismissed -- what have you done? Hell, what have >I< done? What has anyone done, that even comes close to some of the innovations Mr. Green has brought to the world? I think he's importance, it's worth recognizing his importance.

..But, anyway, if someone doesn't like shock tactics that's fine, but I'd say that's only like 10% of his material. Either way.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|