View Single Post
Old 09.17.2008, 02:34 AM   #50
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
thats called Lent right?

nope. it's called "!@#$%! goes nuts". it's totally non-religious. i did it for health. so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
no i don't mean with/without praying. i mean where you eat no food. at all. i just don't know what kind of drink to replace it with. water, some kind of juice...????

you'd have to stop drinking caffeine and alcohol and quit sugar first--sugar and sweeteners & all that chemical crap. oh yeah, and no drugs! no smoking!

good luck with that...

as for losing weight, i'd realistically recommend:

1) less weed (& less munchies)
2) less hamburgers with chunks of butter in the middle
3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
you wanna lose fat? exercise. if this isn't an option. then try raw foods for a little while. salads and yogurts and meats. stay away from grains__ie >>breads/pastas/wheats and fatty veg's like avocados and peanuts.

also, carbonated beverages and beer and stuff usually isnt good. drink wine instead

what dave said. yeah. more or less.

ps-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
C - do you like eating fruit?

is that calling her c-word?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|