Thread: Damn you Ohio!
View Single Post
Old 03.05.2008, 02:32 PM   #82
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i know, i know-- but that "movement" thing he talks about is not bullshit. you can mobilize people to effect change, like with the civil rights. that was from the ground up, not "given" by jbl or even mlk.

if he can get people engange in a national debate regarding health care we'd all be better off for it. i just dont think hellary's top-down approach will work.

Even in these times, the time-worn ability for the government to spin the media combined with the general ignorance and apathy of citizens with micromanaged lives will insure that whoever becomes president will not have to live with all that much accountability anyway. For me, I see it as highly unlikely that anyone but McCain will win the presidency. And once again, Americans have been played.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|