View Single Post
Old 12.18.2015, 02:59 PM   #21
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
No that was a good piece. I also think Yule's kind of a villain by default among VU fans. Somebody's got to be to blame, right?

But he made some incredible contributions to the band. Without him, the Velvets would have died with White Light. And that would Fucking SUCK.
I think you go too far with Yule. Of course he was great singer and also musician, but Squeeze is really not a Velvet album. And also I donīt believe Velvet would have died without him after White Light, Reed was still the main creative force. I really love all the Reed Velvet albums, also V.U. and Another View.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|