View Single Post
Old 05.27.2017, 08:14 PM   #982
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
thanks for all the recaps of these playoff matches. I didn't get to see much of it besides the occasional short summary, these games usually start between 2 and 4 AM in my timezone. So who you think will win the finals?
My guess is GSW with 4-2 ...

Thanks, I appreciate the fact someone other than myself is checking this thread out. Actually, I see Golden State winning in FIVE......on their home court. Of course, The Warriors had the opportunity to win in FIVE last year and we all know what happened.

Personally, the playoffs have been crap this season. Very few solid match-ups, mostly blowouts. Hopefully the Finals will be better, but I doubt it!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|