View Single Post
Old 01.18.2015, 04:35 PM   #66
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Sad when anyone dies, and I am definitely bummed, but he seemed like kind of a sleazy back alley business motherfucker. I highly doubt he's chillin under a halo. Still, he was a person, and I am a definite fan of Rocky's, even if the rest have yet to win me over.

Hopefully it doesn't impact anything regarding their careers. They're very close to being adults at this point... At least in age... Rocky should be more of a veteran, capable of mentoring his own 20-year old cash cows.

No disrespect. I'm sad that he's passed, and I hope it was quick and painless.

I don't know a lot about the crew's history. My introduction to "A$AP" was "Live Love" ... I didn't even know there was an actual "mob" of mothetfuckers named A$AP until Ferg broke. I worry about young kids who end up making money for fat guys in sweaters like the one Yams wearing in that pic.

I feel bad for saying that, but it happens a lot. Not just in entertainment or sports or gangs, but in corporate offices and fucking Fortune 500 companies.

Anyway, they'll carry on.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|