View Single Post
Old 08.03.2011, 11:01 AM   #1069
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yes demoño but in life it's all temporary. i don't see why the coach has to be american-born. this is a country of immigrants for one thing and countries with tradition will hire foreigners. in the recent copa américa there were 4 teams with argentinian coaches: paraguay, chile, bolivia and nerf guest costa rica were managed by argentinians-- besides argentina. peru had a uruguayan (he didn't celebrate the goals against uruguay). paraguay placed 2nd, peru 3rd.

now yes, they are all in the same region, speak the same language, share things in common, so there is not a culture shock. but as long as you can make yourself understood, and can win games, i don't care where people come from-- there are of course those who have been saying the coach has to be american, and objected to klinsmann, but i don't agree with that. i say buy, beg, borrow and steal from everywhere until it works-- let the immigrants keep building the country as always. i don't know what's up with the LA galaxy though because i don't follow the MLS... it's fucking boring!

anyway, i gotta go fry some bell peppers, see you soon!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|