View Single Post
Old 09.05.2013, 11:14 PM   #45711
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. He has a big scraggly beard, so probably depends how you feel about that. Most importantly he did a damn good job playing drums in Black Sabbath, without which they would not have been able to rock my face off. His extended drum solo was flashy and impressive, but lacked groove/swing. Of course it would have been awesome to have Bill Ward up there, but all signs point to him being physically, mentally, and musically not up to the task.
Well, I didnīt mean the way he looks. I have heard he`s quite opposite of playing comparing Bill Ward & Brad Wilk. I have heard he has to put fills in every part of the song he just can (like really many heavy drummers do), so I think itīs quite awful playing when you compare it to the style of Wardīs.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|