View Single Post
Old 04.16.2010, 12:38 PM   #22
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yes, it's "real" inasmuch as you just wrote it, but fuck if i know what it means. maybe ask a redneck. i'm sure their tribe could help you there. another one: "varmint".

Redneck at your service

Yes it is a real word it is when the world is going to end and the new world begins. That is all I can say for sure. Very cryptic and misread by many, the book of revelations explains the "End of Times" depending on which religion you ask.

I KNOW I sound crazy, but I believe in it and I cannot wait. It is God giving a chance for all to be with him in the end. hence the great destruction, most humans only go to there knees in prayer after they have been through trauma. Prodigal.. son.... forgiveness all that good stuff. Ya'll don't attack me I realize I seem nuts, and I too much work to banter today. this is just what I feel.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|