View Single Post
Old 03.06.2018, 05:59 PM   #22202
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Whataburger burgers are actually quite good. I am personally a fan of the late night Breakfast on a Bun - Sausage option, myself. Honestly, that is prolly my main staple after-concert go to grub.

Mildly off-topic (but sort of on), I will never forgive Konami for cancelling Silent Hills. That was going to be a project of epic proportions pairing Del Toro with Kojima in that Silent Hill world. Still excited for Death Stranding (and am staying away from any footage of it before playing), but it's not the fucked up Silent Hill world that I was really looking forward to Del Toro playing in.

Have not seen Shape of Water or Dunkirk yet. I want to check both out. Prolly going to Annihilation this weekend. Looking forward to that.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|