View Single Post
Old 05.19.2009, 08:40 PM   #24
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I waited all day just to see who would finally say it. nobody. not even danny himself.

I was holding back. I always end up bringing them into every hip hop related discussion because they're my absolute favourites. But since we're making a soul effort..

Code:
They name's Plug Two, And from the soul I bring you The Daisy of your choice- May it be filled with the pleasure principle In circumference to my voice. About those other Jennys I reckoned with? Lost them all like a homework excuse. This time the Magic Number is two, Cuz it takes two, not three, to seduce. My destiny of love is brought to an apex- Sex is a mere molecule In this world of love that I have for you. It's true, I know I love you better..

Ecoutez
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|