View Single Post
Old 01.16.2009, 11:04 AM   #83
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses
I thought so but I had to make sure. There was this movie that came out Summer 2005 and it was horrible, the title Eternal. It was a vampire movie based on well I'm attaching the review. I got some email about attending this screening and took a friend. There was audible laughter from the audience, I heard the afterparty was people just throwing up on their selves. Here is the Times review.
http://movies.nytimes.com/2005/08/26...20movie&st=cse

Anybody else witness this? No? Thats what I thought.

"But "Eternal" is quite possibly the dullest, least sexy lesbian vampire movie I have ever seen." -Jeannette Catsoulis
silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|