View Single Post
Old 07.31.2013, 06:21 PM   #634
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
yeah, i think that the more interesting part is he said "Lil Wayne is making some great rap records, Nicki Minaj, Ludacris, 50 Cent, Snoop [Dogg] - everybody is making great rap records". haha really?!?! i thought Snoop changed his name to Snoop Lion and started attempting to do reggae?

Niki Manaj can crush it, but she has yet to do so on her own LP. She out-rhymed Jay-Z on "Monster," but sounded like the female Eminem (especially when "barking" with Eminem himself on their terrible little duet).

I still have faith in Wayne. It's said that he has been making such boring production decisions since the iconic Carter III. He is just an amazing rapper, and it would be one hell of a let down if his best days were already behind him.

As for Snoop- the guy has become a stoner culture figurehead. Nobody listens to his music anymore. The last thing I choose to remember is Doggfather. But shit- maybe I'll give Snoop Lion a chance.

(Must admit that I have a soft spot for reggae. Though no one's touched it since my last mushroom trip)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|