View Single Post
Old 04.20.2021, 07:53 AM   #12883
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I feel sorry for the players and coaches of those teams. They have no part in it, it's all decided above their heads but they now have to deal with angry fans and questions about it during press conferences.

I keep visiting that page I linked above for updates, won't post all the updates here, but this one I liked a lot:

Quote:
Wolves declare themselves 2018/19 Premier League champions

Wolves have changed their Twitter bio to declare themselves as 2018/19 Premier League champions following the announcement of the Super League.

Nuno Espirito Santo’s men finished seventh that year, behind the so-called ‘Big Six’....

So far not one person has spoken out in favor of the ESL, and the high bosses of those clubs keep quiet too.

Update:
That last part is not exactly true. Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has spoken, it's quoted on that page, on page 3 right now. He says the clubs are out of money. Well, the salary for the players have been insane for years. It's to be expected that the clubs would run out of money that way .....

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|