View Single Post
Old 11.18.2008, 10:27 PM   #20232
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Alright I agree that DROUGHT IS OVER II is incredible, and on par with CIII, but "Did It Before" gets a bit old midway through, and there's NO WAY that you can say that CIII is mediocre. There's so much graet stuff on there, and he really shows his range. There's like the club shit like "Lollipop" but then golden-era 90's throwbacks like "Dr. Carter" and then the space rap of "Phone Home" or the street-level Dipset-ish "I Get Money" with Juelz and Fab. Seriously that album has gotten so much play from me over the year, and I'm a huuuuge fan of Wayne's mixtapes.

Dr.Carter s a good joint, I can't believe Lil Wayne forgot that it was on his own album. But really, there's no comparing CI to CIII. "BMJR" and "Walk In/ Inside/ Out" are dark and street sounding music that isn't overproduced like most of the tracks on CIII. And CII remains just as hot as CI. I'm just really disappointed with the result of it compare to his last two.