View Single Post
Old 08.17.2009, 03:04 PM   #44
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
well, it might be because you can't GET cancer from ingesting it...

not that I'm going to defend milk. it's gross. just sayin'.

typically, milk contains a high amount of somatic cells, but that's from pus, not cancer.

Wanna hear something REALLLLYYY gross??????

Many years back, I had to have surgery on the side of my head due to cellulitus (sp?). For a few days, I needed a dressing on the side of my head. Well, one time I was drinking chocolate milk and eating toast, I saw a couple spots of grayish brown liquid appear on my plate. Thinking that somehow my chocolate milk had dribbled onto my plate, I wiped it up with a piece of toast and popped it in my mouth. Admittedly it did taste a bit funny, but I didn't think much of it. A few moments later, I saw some more spots appear, so I cleaned those up with my napkin. I finished my drink, and still more spots appeared. I then touched the side of my head where the dressing was. Turns out it was leaking...