View Single Post
Old 03.14.2016, 10:23 AM   #14
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I thought the Nolan Batman movies sucked shit as far as Batman goes because they were not about the dark knight detective. Batman solved no mysteries, solved no crimes, deduced absolutely nothing in those movies, and was basically a generic hero. Batman is my all time fave and the movies did not do it right in my eyes. Batman was never ever ever supposed to be an anti-hero. he is a human being with NO powers at all. He is a vigilante.

The Nolan movies made him into a version of Tony Stark with angst. I hated that shit. Christian Bale sucked. Bane is a stupid enemy with no wit or cleverness, unlike the standard batman enemies like the riddler, joker, penguin, etc. That Bane movie just plain sucked, and I have seen it 4 times. each time I hate it more and more.....