View Single Post
Old 04.02.2006, 05:12 AM   #23
Soundtrax
bad moon rising

Soundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's asses
i will make them sound fresh if you send me master tracks f its possible i would like to add some post-production to your songs guys, just in terms of volume normalizing, equalizing, and maybe adding a tiny tiny reverb to some instruments... thats what i would need master tracks for (192kbps versions at least), every instrument separately in a special track... if you still have it like that send it please... i would then send you the post-produced version of the song, for you to confirm and agree that song is better post-produced... its not that i would like to interfere with your artistic freedom, but i would really like to have the compilation sound as professionaly as possible, or at least have every song in approximately at the same volume level.