View Single Post
Old 04.16.2007, 01:43 PM   #55
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
getting rid of guns will strip legal owners, responsible hunters, and responsible u[stading citizens of their firearms. It will not get rid of any black market guns, criminals smuggling guns in from another country, etc.

i think every adult citizien of USA should be required to take firearm safety classes before age 21. That way, even those that do not own guns know how to use them safely, if need be, to take out some fucker like this idiot madman at Virginia Tech.

children of responsible gun owners very arrely misuse weapons. children of gun owners who hide their shit from the kids are the ones that suffer.