View Single Post
Old 09.12.2014, 07:21 PM   #15
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Agreed, in fact I DON'T want remastered anything, well, ok, possibly a remastered The Woods because contrary to popular opinion the mix on that is total shit.

Uhhh... Shit, I guess I'm finally "popular opinion" on something! I LOVE The Woods' sound, which for all its massive obliterating might is rather natural, really - the explosion of taking (almost) everything to the max, not the product of artificial digital distortion like in Iggy Pop's 1997 remix of Raw Power. It's kinda impressive, in fact, that people still wonder whether the copy they got of the final Sleater-Kinney album may be "defective", 36 years (!) after The Modern Dance and 46 (!!) after White Light/White Heat, among other "there's noise all over this, you better check your masters" landmarks.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|