View Single Post
Old 09.05.2015, 02:52 PM   #20
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
The show was killer, but the SK I grew up around exists only in hindsight, despite the fact that the band is active with all its players. Does that make a lick of sense?
Its true BUT SK was always a changing and evolving band, always fluid. So now they have taken on Carrie's "tv star" aspects and the increasing maturity of Corin Tucker and still grounded in the fun that always is Janet.

I liked the reunion only because it did feel natural, like a progression
I think Carrie realized the emptiness of celebrity and the one dimensionality of Wild Flag and Corin got a taste for touring again now that her kids are older.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|