View Single Post
Old 02.28.2007, 11:34 AM   #5
foxforce5
bad moon rising

foxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's asses
Hey porkmarras - love yr avatar, using as my desktop background now, as well as, I wouldn't say girlfriend, but definitly someone I've been hanging out/having fun with as well as confiding in. I'm guessing you got it from the eMOMA site, non?

I see more "list" or "favorite ________" threads encouraging regurgitation of canonized bands than I see actual threads dedicated to said bands.

I remember a David Lynch thread that was, like, ahhhh, so totally interesting with some very well crafted arguments.

Perhaps a commitee should be assembled to autopsy past interesting threads and discover the anatomy of a splendid thread then report their findings wearing tweed vests and monocles and making sporting use of cigarette holders for the ladies and pipes for the gentlemen, as well as devilishly well timed single eyebrow raises.

Many people on this forum seem to be failed painters, photographers etc. I wouldn't mind seeing more art related (history/obscure cool or partially cool artists/homemade stuff) threads.

And food. Their was a thread with recipes on it once, by Jove!

Atari's picks are lovely too...
foxforce5 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|