View Single Post
Old 09.01.2012, 02:33 PM   #61
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
I saw these playing Reading and decided to go down the rocky nostalgic path and go through every album/ep. I was immediately transported back to the college car park 12 years ago sitting in my car with mates stoned beyond belief listening to Relationship Of Command. Good times, but the music now sounds complete adolescent tosh. However i'd never heard this Acrobatic Tenement before and it's OK . . contains atdi's catchiest riffs and melodies but still the shitty screaming. Overall their best release.

I was watching on TV and it looked like noone in the crowd knew who they were, and Omar looked bored off his arse. Did it get any better?

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|