Thread: Fuck Peta!!!
View Single Post
Old 01.23.2007, 02:07 PM   #84
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you wind nothing, fool-- i am a passionate person and i enjoy it. if your diet makes you too weak to feel any emotions, that's your problem.

i enjoy having a good rant in the morning. it cleanses the liver. and the opportunity to kick preachy ass, well, that adds to the fun.

fun.

ever have any? or do you just envy that of others?

anyway, i would love to stay & continue dishing it out, but i have to go catch a movie by julie gavras. then i promise you i'm going to eat the largest burger i can find.

no no quite the opposite i regularly have lots of fun but you in the colonies dont get our superior wit and scarcasm it would seem.

whats the point in trying to 'dish up'? we have a difference of opinion and you seem to have a hard time understanding that. i wonder if your like that in real life like pookie said?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|