View Single Post
Old 09.11.2015, 02:15 PM   #10
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jframe
Please disregard this thread if you are not absolutely in love with Experimental Jet Set, Trash, and No Star.

When I was a teenager my sister somehow got a hold of this album and when she played it, it absolutely blew me away.

A year or so ago I decided that my life would obviously be better if I added some more Sonic Youth to it. So I picked up two albums: Daydream Nation and Dirty.

However, after listening numerous times to ensure I've given them a decent chance, I didn't like a damn song on either of those albums.

So that brings me here, to ask you for your help. Where can I find the magic of Experimental Jet Set, Trash, and No Star? Does that magic exist on any of the other Sonic Youth albums, or did Sonic Youth just decide to cram it all on that particular album?

Thanks!

do you have EJSTANS demos?
+ this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
Try Thurston's Psychic Hearts album from the same era/studio.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|