View Single Post
Old 05.10.2006, 11:14 AM   #75
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcoffee
I should have foreseen that the whole SY appearance on Gilmore Giorls was going to be lame. I mean, come on! It's Gilmore Girls. The show has never been any good. It's one of the worst tv shows on prime time. It's a real travesty that SY even considered doing the show. I dont kbnow what has happened to the band lately. They create a substandard record and then appear on a really really shitty tv show for less than half a minute. Maybe the band needs to get back in touch with their roots. I think they've been popular too long. They dont know what it's like to be a struggling group of nobodies.

I consider GG by far one of the most entertaining shows on basic television at that hour. Let's see what the alternatives are--American Idol, cop shows, e.r. shows, tabloid "news" shows like Prime Time, and maybe some ultimate fighting conference matches. Hmmm, yeah, I think I'll go with the show where they drop the occassional indie-band reference and mom and daughter talk about things like literature and movies and music. Yeah, it's corny sometimes, but that's part of its charm.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|