View Single Post
Old 03.15.2007, 10:32 AM   #29
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
when you think about it, gimmicks have been in rock and roll since the very beginning from chuck berry being a slick dressed sonofabitch to the boy bands from the british invasion to the sex pistols (haha). there's nothing wrong with having a gimmick, but i think the issue is more with bands that rely on the gimmick to get them recognized.

with that said, slipknot rules...fear the mask.

yes, but my point was that lately, every single band seems to have a gimmick, and from every strain and genre and scene, whether before it was more distributed and less obiquious. there was always people doing it and people reacting to them, now it seems everyone is doing it.

again, i'm not saying it's new or that it's wrong, i'm asking why is everyone doing it? it's been so overdone i'm sick of it.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|