View Single Post
Old 04.14.2021, 07:30 AM   #3385
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
fuck, handmaid's tale is way up the with all the best of the best of tv... it's not just macho boys walter white and tony soprano and don draper crowning the heights anymore. peggy olson i mean june osborn lol... blowing them all out of the water with a different kind of tale. im thick into season 2 and i think this deserves a standing ovation. a more meaningful show than the others in fact.

I totally agree. Each season has been totally chilling and critically important.
I feel like most of the world thinks it has lost steam, but I don’t. I think it improves upon the book and makes the threat of that world seem very real and very possible.

I’m hoping there’s at least one more season to accommodate Margaret Atwood’s sequel, “The Testaments,” which would fit quite seamlessly into the expanded world of the show.

Great, infuriating stuff

EDIT: Oh shit I just realized season 4 is coming out in just a couple weeks?!!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|