View Single Post
Old 01.11.2014, 11:06 AM   #1482
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
new Kast album will sound like Big KRIT haha.
lol, it would be nice if they used some KRIT production and did a throwback album.. nah, i'm forgetting it's OutKast. they'll probably do something that's ahead of our time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Predicting how a new OutKast album will sound is like predicting what kind of shoes Dennis Rodman will buy on his 55th birthday...

It could just not happen (no shoes) but if it does, the possibilities and variables are endless. Hell, Rodman could walk into an antique store and buy 1920's flapper shoes for a chick with huge ass feet. Similarly, OutKast could make anything. The decision is theirs in the end.

I kinda hope Andre boosts up his solo career and opts out of the horrible idea that is the Hendrix bio-pic.
i would love to see a new OutKast album before an Andre solo. clearly Andre is the better rapper.. but Big really brings the best out of him, and they have such an awesome chemistry together. of course an Andre solo just NEEDS to happen someday though.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|