View Single Post
Old 03.24.2012, 03:05 PM   #30001
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
OK, this is all gonna sound like one massively trivial 'first world problem' but it's seriously doing my head in. I've got to share an office with someone at work who until now I always thought I got on with. The problem is she's started sticking posters up all over the walls. I've nothing against that in principle but the posters are just seriously naff and because we're rarely in the office together, anyone who comes in to see me immediately sees just me, surrounded by them, and it's embarrassing. I've politely mentioned this to her but she doesn't seem to get that someone might not want to be surrounded by her wacky posters at work. But it's getting to the point where I actually feel I have to explain to anyone who comes in to see me that they're not mine - which is obviously not a great situation. I could just stick up posters that I like which might annoy her, but I don't want to turn this into a tit for tat thing. I now actually think this person is a moron, reflected in the posters she's put up, but I can hardly tell her that and I'd sound like a total control freak if I said we shouldn't put up anything on the walls at all. I just can't think what to do, or if I'm even being unreasonable in all this. Sorry for the long post but if anyone's been in a similar situation I'd seriously appreciate knowing how you dealt with it, or would deal with it if you were. Bear in mind though, I'm a pathologically non-confrontational person so I really want to avoid a massive argument.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|