View Single Post
Old 04.17.2012, 05:59 AM   #7
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I know you like hardcore/punk, and I listen to tons of it, both the modern kind and from the past.

I'll make you some mixtapes (please send me your address via pm) and put them up for digital download.

In the meantime, here are some bands/records you might like.

CONDOMINIUM - Any of their singles (''Gag'' above all) and the ''Warm Home'' LP. I love the song ''Teeth'' in particular because it reminds me of both The Who and Husker Du but way more aggressive and tight than those two bands.

The now defunct DRUNKDRIVER - S/T is a great album but ''List of Profound Insecurities'', their collaboration with Mattin, I think packs in more punches and surprises for a hardcore band. Also, check out Veins, their ex-singer’s Michael Berdan current band.

BLUES CONTROL & LARAAJI's recent ''FRKWYS VOL.8'' is also pretty inspired, just like most music Blues Control are involved in. Not sure if you are familiar with Laraaji's records already. If you're not, do check out ''Celestial Vibration'' and ''Vision Songs’’. Celestial indeed.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|